Monday, February 23, 2009

Going Raw and or Vegan in College Tip 1

TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!!

Believe me I tried the whole, " I'm strong!!! I'm going to do this cold turkey!!!!" Honey. No. Most likely you will make it for awhile, but then you will eventually regress to eating chunky monkey ice cream at 11 pm at night.

Don't get me wrong. There are those who can go cold turkey and never look back. I give those people a standing ovation. I will even bow to them for all the strength and will power ( my next tip is going to be how I believe they were able to make the jump). 

However, for those who need more of a gradual approach, change your diet in steps. Every two weeks to month dedicate that time to ONE change. Then after that, make another change and keep going until you reach your goal. This will make long lasting change as oppose to the quick and short change. Think more turtle and less hare.

Love,
Leira Violet

No comments:

 
Hit Counters